The task of transporting young loved ones conveniently in the fast-paced modern world may be quite daunting and intriguing for parents. This calls for the need of a very dependable, durable, and sturdy stroller. The field of strollers is awash with numerous players all whom manufacture very high quality strollers each with its own niche of operations and specialization.
Potential users may thus find it a bit intriguing to settle for the most suitable one. However, this ought not to be the case. As shall be seen in the proceeding Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect stroller review, the Graco Classic Connect stroller is indeed the ultimate solution.
Must read our Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect stroller review first, then make a final choice
My encounter with this stroller was occasioned by the search for just one stroller which could enable me to transport my two small children at the same time. All the major models I encountered could hold no more than one occupant.
This stroller however, has the ability to hold two occupants at the same time, a fact that greatly simplifies the transportation of my children. I therefore thought it wise to share my experience with every other person in order to help them make the wisest choice.
The Graco Duo-Glider Classic Connect is designed to suit the needs of a growing family. It secures two kids up to a weight of 40 pounds each in a stadium style seating. Its exceptional versatility allows for attachment of two car seats making it suitable for use after a few days of birth.
The rear seat reclines flat for extra comfort or to secure a sleeping child. This double stroller has extra-large storage basket to ensure you don’t leave any baby gears. For additional convenience, it comes with a parent’s tray to hold all the travel requirements.
Forget all double strollers that are hard to fold! The Graco DuoGlider is a one-hand fold stroller making it simple travel with your kids.
The following are the major benefits of the Graco Classic Connect stroller:
- Operational Efficiency: Putting this stroller into use is a very simple process. It comes already assembled, and all that is required for the users to unfold it. Moreover, it does not require the mastery of technical jargons neither does it have sophisticated controls to operate.
- Portability: The stroller is very portable. It weighs just about 30.7 pounds (14 kgs). It is thus very easy to lift around, maneuver, and deploy to the intended site of use.
- Capacity: It can accommodate a maximum of two occupants weighing up to 40 pounds (18 kgs) each. This means the same stroller may be used for transporting two children at the same time, a fact that not only saves on money, but confers added convenience to the users.
- Child Safety: The existence of the 3-point harness to fasten the child during transportation makes the stroller very safe to the young ones.
- Maneuverability: Owing to its portability and sturdy construction, the stroller is very easy to move out and about the town and city.
- Comfort: The stroller is very comfortable for small children indeed. That’s because it consists of reclining seats, rotating canopy, and foot rests, all of which combine to confer maximum comfort to the occupants. The children who are transported by use of this stroller are thus less prone to fatigue or numbness.
- Convenience: The existence of a 1-hand fold, extra-large storage basket, a parent’s tray, and cup Holder confers added conveniences to the users of the stroller considering the fact that they make the transportation of all items related to the needs of the child easy.
- Durability: Its frame and other essential parts such as the canopy fabric are manufactured by durable materials that are resistant to wear and tear. This negates the need for constant and regular maintenance and with it, more savings on money to the users.
Want to see more customer images about this product, check here.
- Compatibility: This stroller is made in such a way as to blend seamlessly with the car seats which makes its use all the more convenient to the parents.
- Viewing Area: The child’s viewing area is large enough by reason of the stadium-style seats. This, combined with the rotating canopy enables the children to view every other area with minimal inconveniences.
- Ease of Maintenance: It is very easy to maintain the stroller in the perfect condition. The removable seat cushions require cold water and line drying; the stroller frame are washable by use of ordinary household soap and warm water; whereas squeaky wheels are lubricated using light oils. It requires no bleaching at all.
Below are the most notable shortcomings of the Graco Classic Connect stroller:
- Storage Space: Its sheer size of around 41 inches high by 36 inches long by 20.5 inches wide necessitates the need for large storage spaces which may not always be available.
- Cost: It is moderately expensive, a trait which severely curtails its accessibility by the ordinary families which may be in need of it.
Features and Technical Specifications
The following are the major features and technical specifications of the Graco Classic Connect stroller:
- Overall Stroller Weight: 30.7 pounds
- Stroller Dimensions: Measures 40 inches high by 35.5 inches long by 20 inches wide
- Materials of Manufacture: Polyester, Plastic, and Metal
- Compatibility: Allows for two Graco Classic Connect infant car seats
- Capacity: Holds up to two children who weigh up to 40 pounds each
- Fashion: It is made of stylish Dragonfly fashion which basically comprise teal and dusty cocoa solids intertwined with mesmerizing patterns of variegated hexagons
- Seat Style: Stadium-style seating
- Child Safety: 3 or 5-point harness for a comfortable fit
- Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension
- Reclining seat, child’s tray, rotating canopy, cup holder
- Footrest, 1-hand folds, extra-large storage basket, parent’s tray
Have a question? Visit this link to see customer answered questions.
Customer Reviews and Scores
Some of the customers who have already tried it out have singled out its ease of use and maintenance; durability; portability; and high weight capacity as the core reasons which informed their decision to settle for it. Prospective users therefore have every reason to be certain that this stroller is indeed going to deliver on their expectations without fail.
The Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect stroller review above indeed proves beyond reasonable doubts that the Graco Classic Connect stroller is the ultimate solution to the child transportation needs to the parents. It can accommodate two occupants at the same time besides being durable enough to handle all the transport needs of a growing family.
Related product reviews: