The Maclaren Twin Triumph is a double baby stroller which is basically baby transport and is a hand pushed carrier designed to move babies and toddlers around and about in a hassle free manner. It is a baby buggy designed to move around fast while serving many purposes while carrying two babies, infants or toddlers. Me and my lovely wife had our first baby boy three years back and Michelle was born one year and two months later.
Our Maclaren Twin Triumph Review will help you know if this product is right for your needs
On the advice of a close friend who observed my wife constantly in debate, on how to haul an energetic baby son and his clearly noisy attention seeking sister, while at the same time carrying a huge bag of grocery, we decided to acquire a black Maclaren Twin Triumph 8 months ago.
My wife and I have found the stroller a boon, especially when moving around the often crowded urban streets. We quite enjoyed the Maclaren twin triumphs versatility as it is easy to maneuver even over long distances. I especially liked the fact that the stroller is lightweight and folding and carrying is achieved using only my left hand.
We regularly fly to different destinations due to the nature of my job and I am constantly satisfied with the stroller’s ability to easily fit through the narrow airport security gates. It’s portable design has definitely made our lives all the much easier since it easily fits into the trunk of my SUV or the hold of any aircraft.
Michelle, my beautiful daughter still has the ever so small problem of being unable to keep her water. With the Twin Triumph, this is not a big problem as the seats are removable and easy to clean. On the other hand, my son Ian, notoriously curious and constantly shifting about in his seat has affirmed that I made a good purchase decision since the stroller has independent seat mechanisms.
- The Maclaren stroller easily fits through most standard doors and entrances.
- The stroller is sturdy while remaining lightweight with an overall weight of 23.2 pounds due to its aluminum frame.
- The Twin Triumph has adjustable and comfortable height positions.
- The stroller has two water resistant hoods and in case of a slightly wet day, will ensure that babies are protected from water.
- The windows confer protection from the scorching effects of direct sunlight by having an ultraviolet protective film.
- The individual seats of the Twin Triumph are easily removable and even easier to clean.
- Each seat has its own individual and independent mechanism so that even when one of your babies is in a reclined and relaxed position, they remain unaffected as the other baby fidgets around in a quest to satisfy their infantile curiosity.
- The lack of a cup holder for your baby’s milk and liquid nourishment is certainly a drawback in the strollers design.
- It does not have an extended leg rest
- The strollers’ small 12 wheels have traction issues and are difficult to use on rough terrain like unpaved road surfaces, grass or gravel.
Have a question? Visit this link to see customer answered questions.
Features And Specifications
- High performance lightweight aluminum structure.
- A five point height adjustable design with integral straps for security.
- Double front swivel wheels with a lockable mechanism.
- Several reclining positions coupled with adjustment stages.
- Padded and comfortable state of the art handles that make pushing a breeze.
- A central yet easy to use step on/kick off foot break.
- A carry strap coupled with a one hand compact umbrella design for great portability.
- Removable and machine wash friendly seats.
- Integral and practical meshed grocery and shopping basket.
- Stroller weight: 23.2 lbs (10.5 kilograms)
- Capacity: maximum of 110 lbs (50 kilograms)
Customer Reviews And Scores
Most customers gave high ranking rating accolades based on the lightweight yet robust ergonomic design of the Maclaren Twin Triumph strollers and its definite value for money.
Based on this Maclaren Twin Triumph review, it is lighter than its counterpart. The lack of an extended leg rest could be a design oversight on the part of the otherwise innovative Maclaren design team. The Twin Triumph stroller definitely compensates this by the fact that it is the most stable, durable, and easily maneuverable stroller in its class.
The closest contender, Quest Single pales in comparison to the Maclaren Twin Triumph in terms of stability. The Twin Triumph is surely the stroller of choice for young couples who reside in an urban setting and need to move their babies, infants and toddlers around town in a convenient way. It is definitely great value for money.
Relared product reviews: