Of a mother’s life is busy, everyone will agree. It is sometimes a huge puzzle to cram everything into one day. Then its smart and time-saving solutions are welcome, especially when they have fun too! The ultimate lifehack the fit mom is also running behind the stroller. You’re good with your child outside, you get your workout and together you discover the best routes.
Which car you choose and how you make sure your child is safe, we leave it to manufacturers to explain. But how the run is fun for both of you, we can tell you!
- Exercise is our thing, and we not only move itself, even children we like to sit as little as possible in chairs, seats and car seat, they have to crawl, walk, climb and learning. Go therefore run together on days when you’re little further appointments so that your child not half the day is strapped.
- Turn your baby occasionally toward you instead of away from you, so you can see each other and you’re really on the road together. In Bugaboo Runner example, you can choose this, super useful!
- Some music there can be delicious, but you also want to hear your baby and traffic. I myself, when I go running behind the pushchair, often in one ear, the best of both. Or on the speaker and sing along!
- Make sure the car has the correct height, crooked walking is not going fine and hunched shoulders you break up so much as one that is adjustable so that your husband can join on the road.
- Sometimes you walk to the bracket with two hands and sometimes with one, make sure you find the one hand then alternating to avoid unilateral tax.
- A running stroller is not only to run, you can create a full workout from. Run it to and from the park and sport and play there with your child; child in the sandbox and you pull-ups on the schommelrek or dips on a bench top getaway for both!