Inglesina, your favorite baby stroller brand, is out again with the release of an outstanding and innovative baby stroller with a simple and spacious design to accommodate children of various sizes: The Inglesina USA Twin Swift Stroller.
I run a day-care center and the benefits of having this vacant baby stroller is one that has been indispensable in the advancement of my day-care center. With this stroller, I am yet to see another kid who won’t fit well in it. Its seats are very spacious with a high backrest and a design that allows taller kids to extend their legs with no obstruction.
Like the other amazing strollers built by Inglesina, this one too features the swivel front wheel, but this time it gets even more interesting with is trio-swivel front wheels that can be locked in place for a streamlined strolling. Its safety harnesses together with its entire material is 100% pure polyester and so, it does not stain and is strong enough to guarantee sure strapping in the case of emergency.
Having this stroller had minimized my expenses on strollers, as almost every child in the house fitted so well in it. With its handle, tilting is very easy and that makes strolling over obstacles and turning on its rear wheels very simple.
Let Check Our Inglesina USA Twin Swift Stroller Review
In a house of rapidly growing kids both in size and in number, this stroller did for us a great saving with its relatively low cost, while offering total comfort in use both to the staffs and its occupants.
It featured a retractable canopy above its seats, which was a feature I never overlooked in buying strollers. Its storage basket is very spacious and withstands a load of up to 6.6 pounds. The twin swivel backrest allows for a four-positing adjustment that encompasses the comfort requirements of every child, together with is five-point safety harness, the size of the child didn’t matter and its safety assurance was comparable to no other stroller in the house. Its 2 x 3 tire line up also reduced bumps during rides and presented a low-inertia ride, which required little effort in strolling.
Considering its spacious design, a 30″ x 29″ x 43″ was a reasonable dimension and its 30.2 pounds didn’t mean any weight to us, as we always left it packed in the hall and never had to fold or carry it for long. Looked like this stroller was specially designed to do the strolling job with its strong frame that has demonstrated an unbeatable load endurance, I wonder why it never bend, despite the heavy weight of some children. I have so far had a wonderful encounter with the twin swivel and should I need another stroller, I wouldn’t hesitate going for it.
- With this stroller, not only do you get to save more on purchase, while using it for a long time, you also get to rest assured, knowing that the safety of your children are guaranteed.
- Adjustable backrest and retractable canopies is a feature you certainly wouldn’t want to ignore and this stroller has it as big as you would love it.
- Its handles are lined with soft pads and that eliminates pains even in extended and continuous strolling.
- The seats of the twin swivel know no size limits and its rear storage basket is spacious enough to store almost anything necessary for your strolls.
- Frame is durable, material is 100% pure polyester, which makes it easy to clean off dirt that may stain on it and it does not wet the baby’s back.
The stroller is somewhat bulky and for regular travelers, carrying it around might be very unpleasant. Its double wheel design made it to pick up gravels on rough roads making the ride somehow rough. Its seats didn’t have enough padding for heavy children and the absence of a tray with storage compartment made feeding unpleasant.
Features and Specs
- Spacious seats with four-points reclining settings to suit the comfort of your baby.
- Durable frame is guaranteed not to bend or break even after long usage.
- Five-point safety harness for reduced risk involved in stroller falling or tilting dangerously.
- Mounted on six wheels and that present an undisputed stability with outstanding bank aptitude.
- Shady canopy shields its occupants from sunny and misty weathers.
- Has a dimension of 30″ x 29″ x 43″ and weighs 30.2 pounds with a maximum weight endurance of 40 pounds for each kid.
- Requires no battery to access any of its functions; this stroller is not a wired one.
Customer reviews and scores
This product has really won the approval of my day-care center, the staffs are comfortable using it and the babies do enjoy being strolled in it. If I am going to be true to myself, then I should rate this product a 5-star at least for the economical relief it has brought to us overtime. The downside of this product is a common and pardonable trait associated with several other top-notch strollers. Besides, with this stroller, your growing child is no reason to buy another for its seats know no height limits.
I was greatly moved by the amazing benefits of buying this stroller to compile this review to free your minds of doubts and fears of buying the Inglesina USA Twin Swift Stroller, a stroller I also had some doubts about buying. Well now, it is evident that there aren’t any reasonable worries to be entertained, but that however, is subjected to personal use and interests. I wouldn’t push this on you, weigh its pros against its cons and let your choice count. Good luck and have a cost-effective stroller purchase.
Related product reviews: